Opportunities at SANSA
- The 2021 World Finals of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition will be held through a hybrid method, virtually and physically due to the pandemic, to coincide with the 72nd International Astronautical Congress (IAC) from 25-29 October 2021, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The 2021 United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNCOPUOS) Legal Subcommittee (LSC) 60th session held virtually, from 31 May 2021 – 11 June 2021.
- The 2021 United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNCOPUOS) Scientific and Technical Subcommittee (STSC) Fifty-eighth session held virtually, from 19–30 April 2021.
- Africa Round of the Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition: Virtually
- Moot Court Competition (Africa Region) 14 – 15 May 2020 co-hosted by the dti and SACSA